It is Week Six of semester and we are therefore nigh on halfway through this first lot of crazy (and nigh on a quarter of the way through the entire insane year). What follows is a large and impossible list of things I would like to have done, or at least well on the way by the end of this week.
Not all of these are related to the Games Project stream, but I will put Games Project first so you don't have to wade through everything else (if you are even bothering to read this dross).
- for now, cut back graphics to focus on mechanic
- main music theme
- create shared google doc for everyone to post ideas
- lock in 10 unique mode concepts
- implement transitions between modes
- finish code cleanup & lock in code structure (diagrams)
- sound system preliminary build
- placeholder SFX for all games
- lock in main themes/atmosphere for Islands and Bullet
- finish fixing and welding the mesh of godawful house thing
- new UV unwrap
- to-scale floor plans
- to-scale orthographic views
- full library of reference images for architecture, props and machinery
Migration (this is an extra-curricular project):
- better understanding of code architecture
- one gameplay implemented
- one level type implemented in XML file
Also also, Horse is now on Pivotal Tracker.